BILL FABROCINI AND THE ASPEN CLUB PRESENT:
The Aspen Sports Summit
Please check back for 2017 dates
Aspen Meadows Resort: Doerr Hosier in Aspen, CO
Education with Mission
As attendees, speakers, and sponsors join to enrich themselves personally and professionally, it’s our mission to accelerate the impact of select philanthropic organizations. The conference represents a unique concept in bringing together individuals in the fields of health and fitness, as well as the medical and sports training industries. Attendees will obtain a better understanding of some of the critical issues in the world of sports such as concussions, injuries, and rehabilitation, along with exploring cutting-edge improvements in performance training and nutrition.
Participants who will benefit from this conference include professionals in the fields of health and fitness, such as MDs, personal/athletic trainers, physical therapists, chiropractors, and strength conditioning coaches, as well as yoga, Pilates, and group fitness instructors. In addition, the Aspen Sports Summit is great for fitness enthusiasts who wish to learn about the latest trends and concepts in the industry. The vast and diverse information showcased at this conference will provide individuals with vital information to better understand human performance and health. Most importantly, the proceeds go towards making a difference in the lives of those less fortunate.
Defining the Future of Sports Medicine, Performance Training, and Fitness Innovation
Please check back soon for 2017 Presenters.
- Aspen Sports Summit Founder
- International sport performance trainer and speaker
- Former director of Aspen Club Sports Performance Program
- New York Times bestselling co-author of the Younger Next Year book series
- Motivational speaker
- Board-Certified Emergency Physician
- Certified Health Coach, Integrative and Functional Medicine
- Nutrition Education Trainer
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Owner of Active Choice Fitness
- Certified Corrective Exercise Specialist, NASM
- Wellness Coach
- Developer of the acclaimed Aspen Club HI2T group fitness training class
- Founder of HI2T for Hunger
Donald Corenman, MD DC:
- Spine and Neck Specialist, Steadman Clinic, Denver
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Orthopedic Surgery at the University of Colorado
- Adjunct Instructor of Chiropractic Medicine at LA College of Chiropractic
Eleanor Von Stade, MD:
- Orthopedic Surgeon, OrthoAspen
- Specializes in trauma care, sports medicine, and knee replacements
- Creator of Foundation Training
- Strength Coach, Personal Trainer, and Chiropractor
- CEO and Founder of Muscle Activation Techniques (MAT)
- Sports Team Consultant: Denver Broncos, Denver Nuggets, and Utah Jazz
- Empowering Peak Results, PhD Sport & Exercise Psychology, MS Sport Pedagogy (Coaching Behavior), Certified Fitness Professional & CoachSport & Fitness Nutrition Certification
- Published Author & International Speaker
- Professor at The University of Colorado
- Aspen Yoga Society, Ambassador
- Shakti Shala Yoga Studio, Owner and Teacher
- Aspen Yoga School, Co-Founder
- Dancer, Yogini, and Consciousness Mentor
Jeremy James, DC:
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Director of the Aspen Club Back Institute.
- Olympic Sprinter, Bobsledder, Professional
- 4x Olympian, 3x Olympic Medalist
- 5th person to ever medal in both Summer/Winter Olympic games
- 100m World Champion / Olympic Relay Gold Medalist
Coach Loren Landow:
- Elite Performance Coach for NFL, NHL, MLB, UFC, WNBA, and Olympic medalists
- Trainer to Missy Franklin
- Developed ACL Prevention Program at Steadman Hawkins Clinic, Denver
Michael David Cook, NSCA-CPT:
- Performance Specialist, Certified Personal Trainer (NSCA), Certified Strength Professional with the Titleist® Performance Institute (TPI)
- Specialties: Sports Performance, Post-Rehab, VO2 Testing, and TPI Golf-Specific Strength Training
Pete Holman, PT:
- Creator of the TRX Rip Trainer
- International lecturer and teacher on the concepts of Rip Training
- Recipient of the prestigious 2008 IDEA Program Director of the Year Award
- Senior Master Trainer for TRX, MERRITHEW™ Master Instructor Trainer specializing in STOTT PILATES®, Total Barre™ and ZEN•GA™ Mindful Movement and Fascia and Movement
Please check back soon for 2017 Beneficiaries.
Able Bionics USA:
Able Bionics USA is a charitable community-focused program funded by the Bridging Bionics Foundation. The program was created to help locals from Aspen and Snowmass, Colorado, who have mobility impairments to regain mobility and walk again. The goal is to provide access to cutting edge technology, which is typically cost prohibitive, to individuals with mobility impairments to enhance neuro-recovery and quality of life.
Amanda is the Founder & Executive Director for the Bridging Bionics Foundation, which aims to bridge human mobility with exoskeletons and bionic technology. She is a passionate and dynamic motivational speaker.
Bridging Bionics Foundation:
This Foundation is a public charitable organization. Its mission is to provide funding and education and to advance the research and development for exoskeletons and bionic technology to augment human mobility and capability. They envision that exoskeletons and bionic technology become standard mobility options globally, to improve the quality of people’s lives.
HaitiChildren is a US-based nonprofit organization providing care and education to abandoned, orphaned, and disabled children in Haiti. They take abused, abandoned, and disabled children from a vulnerable state of being hurt and broken and provide comprehensive care until they become independent and thriving. There are approximately 400,000 disabled children and young adults in Haiti and only 5% of these children are enrolled in educational or therapy programs. HaitiChildren raises their children in a healthy environment and works to bring about systemic and lasting solutions for this overlooked population. Their skilled staff nurse these children to health and then provides food, shelter, education, and most importantly, a loving environment that builds character and integrity.
HaitiChildren has grown steadily for 20 years and now serves over 5,000 people. The impact on the lives of the children in the programs and the Haitians employed is dramatic and deep. In many cases, the difference between life and death, and in others, the difference between a life of poverty and a life of promise.
Please check back soon for 2017 Sponsors.
Melanie and Adam Lewis
Jerry and Annie Hosier
Jim and Andi Gordon
Bruce and Barbara Berger
2016 Participating Vendors
Please check back soon for 2017 Participating Vendors.