Personal Performance Programs
Customize a wellness plan specifically designed for you, by you.
The bespoke program design at the Aspen Club is guided by all-encompassing programming, which is customized and personalized to achieve goals and maximize results. Whatever your aspirations, the Aspen Club can create the perfect program for your needs.
Click below to learn more or create a customized Personal Performance Program.
Personal Performance Programs Menu
The Aspen Club’s immersive, results-driven programs encompass all four of the Club’s core wellness elements: move, eat, breathe, and connect. Below please find a Menu listing for each.
Personal Performance Retreats
Renew your mind, body, and spirit at our destination Personal Performance Retreats. No matter what your aspirations may be, the Aspen Club has something for you.
Please click the + for each Retreat below to view details.
Whether you are struggling to lose those “last 10 pounds” or have a much larger weight loss goal, come to the Aspen Club to lose weight the right way and see true, physical results. As part of the Living Lighter Retreat, the Aspen Club’s experts will help you dive into the mental and emotional components of the journey to reach the root cause of weight gain.
This retreat offers five, seven, ten, and 14-day programs, with the ability for extended stays based on availability. Our immersive, results-driven programs encompass all four of the Aspen Club’s core wellness elements: move, eat, breathe, and connect. Along with your integrative health team, you’ll create a plan that fits your lifestyle and delivers results, both during your stay and for years to come.
- Medical/Integrative nutrition consultation
- Private personal training/health coaching sessions
- Personal growth development coaching/resiliency skills
- Guided meditation sessions
- Outdoor activities/guided hikes
- Daily massages/spa treatments
- Walk-away prescription to ensure long-term success
- Comprehensive diagnostic labs and blood work
The “Aspen Idea” is the notion that to live our fullest lives having realized our highest potential, we must pursue balance and growth in body, mind, and spirit. It’s no secret that in our fast-paced, technology-driven world, many of us frequently feel depleted or unable to fully recharge our internal battery.
This is the perfect mindfulness and detoxification program, tailored to exceed your mind-body needs. We pair modern research with ancient techniques to deliver a powerfully transformative experience. The Aspen Club’s Mindfulness Retreat is an opportunity to pause and deepen our capacity for getting to, and then living, our life for and from the present moment.
During this five-day retreat, you will enjoy a plant-based meal plan, practice unlimited yoga and meditation, and most importantly, learn ways to relax, renew, reset, and focus awareness on the present moment.
- Individual wellness coaching
- Unlimited yoga/group fitness classes
- Daily spa/detox treatment
- Guided daily meditations/hikes
- Daily sunrise ritual – guided nature hike with tea and journal exercises
- Three light meals and/or juices per day
- Cooking classes
Connect with other like-minded people, such as weekend warriors and adventure seekers, for an immersive long weekend in beautiful Aspen. Come alone or with your friends to experience the good life, while developing and enriching yourself and learning ways to inspire others both personally and professionally.
- Resiliency skills
- Personal/professional growth development/leadership coaching
- Outdoor Aspen excursions
- Gondola Ride/cocktails on top of Aspen Mountain (seasonal)
- Unlimited group fitness classes, including yoga, guided meditation, cycling, HIIT
- Wine and cheese tastings daily at outdoor pool patio
- Cooking classes
- Two-hour long services of your choice include:
- Massage, skin care, personal training, nutrition consultation, wellness coaching
- Healthy breakfast and lunch
Learn the tools to stay active and healthy into your 60s, 70s, and 80s with our Successful Aging Retreat. Don’t let age be an excuse for sacrificing the physical activities you love most or allow it to hinder running around with your children or grandchildren.
During this five-day retreat, you’ll master proper and effective exercises, longevity nutrition, disease prevention/management, and optimal energy. In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to discover or rediscover the purpose of your third act in life.
- Educational seminars on back health, nutrition for longevity, building resiliency to stress, de-cluttering, and intentional solutions
- Daily preparation for movement exercise instruction
- The 25 ‘sacred’ exercise prescription
- Unlimited group fitness/yoga classes
- Biomechanical evaluation with an Aspen Club Sports Medicine Institute expert
- Medical and integrative nutrition consultation
- Local Aspen activities, guided hikes, cooking classes, wine and cheese tastings